Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Smocked Doll Dress Progress & SAGA Stories

Whew - it's been a busy week.  School started for us yesterday.  Last week was a hustle and bustle to make sure everyone was ready for the big day.  However, interspersed in the busy-ness, I was able to start working on my smocked doll dress that I plan to enter in the fair in two weeks.  Now that we are getting into a routine/schedule, I don't think I'll have any trouble finishing it. 

In fact, I plan to have the smocking finished before this weekend, so I can construct the dress this weekend.  I am presently in a run of working 17 out of 19 days -- and 12 in a row.  This run will end on Friday and then I will have a 3-day weekend!!  I plan to finish up the doll dress and start on my smocked fall purse!!

Also, now that the kids are back in school, it will be easier to publish my podcast.  I plan to publish one this week on my lunch break.  This pod cast will focus on SAGA - the history of the organization, the benefits of membership, and some of your experiences from being a part of SAGA.  If you are a member of SAGA and would like to share a tidbit of what it has meant to you, please send me an e-mail at SewBlessedInAmishCountry@hotmail.com.  I'd love to hear from you and share your story with our podcast listeners. 

No comments:

Post a Comment